Directions and Parking/Access
Our building is based off Clarence Street next to Liverpool Community College. If you are following SatNav instructions the postcode is L3 5TS. We have very limited parking available on site however there is ample pay and display parking available on nearby streets or in the multi storey car park on Mount Pleasant.
Disabled access to the school building is available through the main entrance, side door and hall doors. There is a lift in the school which provides access to the upper floor.
We ask that visitors and parents park considerately around school adhering to the Highway Code, in particular the rules regarding parking, waiting and stopping on zig zag markings for our children’s safety. Our school is a Bobby Zone, details below:
- Maximum speedlimit 20 mph – slower depending on amount of children around
- Do not stop within zone
- Do not drop off within zone or pick up even if line of traffic stops
- Do not park on pavements or half on pavements within zone – this can force pedestrians onto the road or distract other drivers
- Be extra vigilant children can be impulsive.
- Do not park in side streets blocking the walk way for children to cross side roads